Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bits of Blender #39 and #40

My boy, Richard, and I have come out of a long hiatus. We just made two new episodes of Bits of Blender. We're getting back into the swing of things so pardon any rough edges. We're doing some things a little differently, the biggest change is we now publish at at higher resolution. I am also (finally) giving Vimeo a try (I've had an account forever but hadn't taken the time), they look so nice there.

For those of you not familiar with "Bits", it is a set of casual tutorials done by my 10-year old and me. We do them both for fun and to serve as a video reference of many Blender features. We're warming up so we are ready for 2.5. These cover in 2.49b. Enjoy!


Bits of Blender #39 - Environment Maps
blip.tv
vimeo


Bits of Blender #40 - Making a Lego Head
YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Hi John and Richard!
    Really great to hear from you again! :)

    But tell me... are all your LEGO heads hollow?? ;-) ;-)

    Regards
    Carl Gustafsson

    ReplyDelete