Monday, February 04, 2008

Dino Fun


I'm having fun with my new HP Pavilion M8330F. Here I'm testing the limits of rendering in Bryce. The image above rendered quickly. The dinosaurs I got from DAZ. DAZ is a great resource for 3d models. Their DAZ Studio software is similar to Poser, but they give it away. It has some integration with Bryce and they're working on Photoshop CS3 Enhanced integration (the software is in public beta).

I have not had time yet to go through the laborious deactivation and re-installation of the Adobe CS3 Studio yet (the install alone takes hours). So I also used the free Paint.NET to crop the image. Paint.NET is an imaging editing program that is very full-featured, yet only 1.5MB to download. It is fast and has a nice interface, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment